If You Need Help
At PageforPage.com, our staff is dedicated to ensuring that the quality of your published thesis will exceed your expectations.
If you need assistance in the formatting, file conversion or specifications, we'd love to help. Just complete the Custom
Book Order Inquiry Form and tell us what you're looking for. We'll get back to you within a couple days.
Q. Why should I publish through PageforPage.com?
- Experience, expertise, quality, quick turnaround and price are the main reasons you should publish through PageforPage.com.
Q. What do I need to know about copyright?
- Any work is considered copyrighted as soon as it is created in a tangible form, whether or not it has been published. In
other words, you own the copyright to your thesis as soon as you write it. You don't have to register with the copyright office
for protection but holding a registered copyright can be useful in the event of litigation.
PageforPage.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to make sure that you own the copyright to any material you publish through PageforPage.com. We will, if necessary and at our discretion, refuse to publish anything that may be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
Q. Who owns the copyright on my book?
- In all cases, you own the copyright. We are simply the printer for your publication and you are free to use any other service or printer at any time you choose. You may also sell, distribute or gift your books as you choose.
Q. Who will be liable in the event of copyright infringement?
- By placing your print order with PageforPage.com, you warrant that your book is an original work and you assume all responsibility to defend against legal copyright infringement proceedings. PageforPage.com cannot be held responsible for the content included in any customer's books.
Q. Is there a minimum number of books I can order?
- You can order just one copy of your book if your wish – or thousands! Of course, the unit cost goes
down as the quantity goes up.
Q. What are your payment terms?
- All payments are processed securely through PayPal at the time you place your order. You can pay using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or with funds through a PayPal account. Please note that you do not need to sign up with PayPal in order to process a credit card transaction.
Q. Is there an extra charge for colour or black & white photos?
- If your photos or illustrations are included in your PDF files, there is no additional charge for printing. (Of course, colour photos may only be printed on colour pages). Please be sure to properly format graphics before inserting them in your document. Photos will need to be in high-resolution jpeg or tiff format (300 dpi at the size you want them displayed) and, for colour printing, they should ideally be prepared as CMYK files.
Q. The images in my PDF file appear jagged and unfocused. How do I fix that?
- First, it is important to create your book using images that are high-resolution – lots of detail in a small space. Images that you copy from websites are generally low-resolution, and will not reproduce well.
Second, when you create your PDF file, be sure to save your images with a high dpi (dots per inch) in order to preserve their appearance. Values lower than 250 or 300 dpi for colour and grayscale images, especially photos, will result in blurry or jagged images in your final printed book.
Q. What is your return policy or guarantee?
- Since all of our books are custom orders, we do not accept returns unless there are manufacturing defects, in which case we will reprint the defective or damaged books at no charge. All claims of defects in manufacturing must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
PageforPage.com is not responsible for damages caused during shipping. The package must be marked as damaged at time of receipt and the courier company will need to reimburse for damaged shipments.